To help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in body, mind, and spirit.
- We recognize that addiction is a treatable and chronic disease.
- We value the importance of self-help groups for ongoing recovery, especially AA and related Twelve-Step programs.
- We affirm that, with abstinence as a primary goal, when a patient may be better served as alternative treatment approaches and modalities we will respond positively.
Gateway Rehab takes pride in our diverse and inclusive environment that values various backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Diversity is reflected in our employees, brand, partners, and community. We display our diversity as a message that can create comfort, but our action creates opportunities for all cultures and backgrounds.
With a service area of 21 facilities across 5 western PA counties, Gateway Rehab has been serving our community for 50+ years. On average, we treat 800 patients daily. Join our team to create change in your community.
We Invest in You
We provide our staff opportunities to not only grow but excel as pioneers in the fight against substance misuse and substance use disorders. Our patients need exceptional professionals to help guide them with a clear path to a healthy recovery journey. As a team member at Gateway Rehab, you will have a chance to strengthen your skills and focus on personal career advancement.
Gateway Rehab also offers:
- Clinical Licensure Supervision On-Site
- Leadership Development Trainings
- DDAP and Several Free On-Site Opportunities for Continuing Education Credits throughout the Year
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, including:
- Paid Time Off for Full and Part Time Employees (minimum 24 days/year for full time)
- Health Coverage Available on the First of the Month After 30 Days
- Medical - You Choose the Plan & Deductible the Works for You
- 401(k) Enrollment on the First of the Month After 30 Days
- 401(k) Employer Contribution and Percentage Match After 1 Year
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Discounts Available with AT&T, Enterprise, Sprint, and Verizon
A Message From Our CEO
When we all embrace our culture, feel a level of responsibilities for improving it, and aligning our decision making, we will improve our outcomes and become a better organization.
"Culture can be defined as the way people in the organization behave and the attitudes and beliefs that inform those behaviors (i.e., “the way we do things at Gateway and Greenbriar ”). This can be informal unwritten norms or more structured interaction like policies and procedures. Our goal is to develop a culture that is focused on our values and mission.
You should all be hearing language about a patient-focused approach, ASAM-aligned, mission-driven, community provider, continuous improvement, committee-driven, and other statements that describe who we are and where we are going… When we all embrace our culture, feel a level of responsibility for improving it, and align our decision-making, we will improve our outcomes and become a better organization.
This is all our responsibility. How you engage patients, how you provide feedback for improvement, how you work with your coworkers, and how we approach problems determine how successful we are as an organization.
The culture we have and continue to develop isn’t for everyone, but for those who want to make an impact on families, our community and be proud to be part of something bigger than themselves…it’s for YOU!"- James Troup